Finding the right candidate for an open position is one of the most important, and can be one of the most challenging tasks in an organization. Join us for our October Job Talk. iMPact’s Vice President Matt Peal will share expert insights and best practices into how organizations can find the right candidate for the right job. We will be covering the topics below, but more importantly, we also encourage you to bring up any questions related to challenges your organization may have related to hiring and recruiting and we will answer all questions during this live webinar.
- How to perform a targeted candidate search using social media
- Making your referral programs work
- Employee’s ‘paid clicks’ for posting openings to their positions
- Incentives for your employees for the ‘posting’ vs Google AdWords
- Engage your employees
- Create incentives for your employees to participate in user groups
- Employee endorsements
- Follow-up with applicants
- Change the Follow up! Send the thank you, regardless if you select them!
Reserve your seat today. If you’re not able to attend live, no worries, register and we will send out a link to the recording after the webinar.
Date: Thursday, October 18th
Time: 1:00 – 1:30pm
Presenter: Matt Peal, Vice President, iMPact Business Group
Did you miss our previous Job Talks? Watch them here.